Samsung is one of the well-known brands that have been at the top of the market for its reliable and efficient performance.
However, there is a maximum possibility that the users often face several issues with their device and Samsung printer transfer belt error is one of them.
A transfer belt is nothing but a large rotating belt that permits a high registration accuracy for the color laser printers.
The transfer belt error code c480fw mainly occurs due to the belt itself that needs to replaced after every 50,000 pages of printouts.
Sometimes, the dirty drum unit or the cartridge unit can also result in this error code c480fw on your Samsung printer.
So, if you are looking for some effective solutions to get back your printer error-free as earlier, then you must read this article till the end.
In this content, we have exposed all the effective solutions to fix the Samsung printer transferring belt error code within minimum time.
Effective Solutions to Resolve the Samsung Printer Transfer Belt Error:
Here are some effective solutions that we discuss in this section to resolve the Samsung printer transfer belt error c480fw.
You can try any of the solutions or all the solutions that we have discussed to get back your device error-free.
Method 1: Reset the Samsung Printer Manually
The first method that you need to perform is to reset the Samsung printer manually.
Sometimes, resetting the printer can solve various error codes including the error belt error c480fw.
Following are some of the steps hereunder to reset the Samsung printer.
- At first, you have to make sure the Samsung printer is turned on.
- Now, press the 1,9,3,4 key in a row on your Samsung printer’s keypad.
- After that, when you see a message on the screen i.e., “TECH”, press the Menu key immediately.
- Now, tap the OK button on your printer and the “TECH MODE” will display on your printer’s screen.
- After that, press the Left Arrow key two times and you can see the Operational Panel.
- Press the Down Arrow key on your printer and locate the Reset option.
- Now, tap on the option and press the Right arrow key to select the Confirm option.
Press the OK button to complete the task and simply restart the printer to see if the error is fixed.
If still, you are encountering the error code or the issue remains, then try one more solution discussed below.
Method 2: Reinstall the Toner Cartridge on your Samsung Printer
A dirty toner cartridge or a dusty one can also cause the belt transfer error c480fw on your Samsung printer.
You need to reinstall the toner cartridge to fix this issue. Below mentioned are some steps to do so.
- At first, turn off the printer and remove the power cables and internet cable from the back of the printer.
- Now, wait for a couple of minutes to cool down and then locate the printer toner cartridges compartment.
- After that, pull out the Cartridge cover gently and pull out the cover slowly to reveal the cartridge.
- Now, remove the printer toner cartridge and open the toner cartridge replacement.
- Take a paper towel or a napkin and pour it into distilled water gently.
- When the paper is fully wet, squeeze the paper towel until the water completely drain out.
- Swipe the paper on the cartridge towards the left to right and vice versa to clean the dirt and dust.
- After that, put the toner cartridge according to their indicated color and lock them securely.
- Push back the cartridge compartment to its position and slowly close the cover to finish the task.
Now, turn on the Samsung printer back and see if the belt transfer error c480fw is now fixed as earlier.
If the error is not fixed yet or the belt error still prompting, you can try another solution discussed below.
Method 3: Replace the Transfer Belt Unit on your Samsung Printer
As we have discussed above that the belt error can occur if the transfer belt is not changed after 50,000 pages of printouts, you need to replace the belt.
Following are some of the effective steps to change the transfer belt on your Samsung Printer.
- At first, turn off the printer and open the top cover gently and slowly.
- Now, note the position of the four cartridges and lift each of the image drum units out of the printer.
- Place them in a safe place away from direct source of heat and light and locate the two fasteners at each side of the belt.
- Locate the lifting bar at the front end and turn the two fasteners at the 90 degree to the left.
- Now, pull the lifting bar to the upside and withdraw the belt unit to the lower side of the belt.
- Take the new belt unit to its place and locate the drive gear into the gear inside the printer.
- Now, lower the belt unit flat inside the printer and turn the two fasteners to the 90 degrees at the right side until it locks.
- Now, replace the four image drums and simply close the top cover of the printer to finish the task.
After replacing the transfer belt, restart the printer and see if the issue is now fixed as earlier.
If still, you are encountering the error code c480fw, try another solution discussed below.
Method 4: Update the Samsung Printer’s Driver from Device Manager
Even after replacing the transfer belt, if still, the error continues, then this might be happening due to the outdated driver.
Hence, you need to update the printer’s driver and to do so, follow the steps given below.
- Locate the Windows button on the desktop and type Device Manager in the search panel. You can also invoke the action by pressing the Windows+X shortcut key on your keyboard.
- Select the first result from the list to begin and expand the category with the hardware you desire to update.
- Now, right-click on the printer driver that you want to update and select the Update driver option from the list.
- Click on Browse my computer for Driver option and agree on the Browse title at the bottom of the panel.
- Browse and choose the central folder where you have extracted the application data earlier. Then, click on OK to proceed next.
- Click on the Include Subfolders to allow the Wizard. After that, click on the Next button to begin the Ricoh printer driver download process.
When the download is finished, double-click the downloaded software and track the on-screen directions to install it.
Now, restart the Samsung printer and hope that by now, you have fixed the belt error on your Samsung device.
We have shared all the premium aspects to resolve the Samsung printer transfer belt error and hope one of the methods work.
If the solutions we have discussed above do not help you to fix the transfer belt error on your Samsung printer, then feel free to take an expert’s guidance to overcome this particular issue.
Moreover, if you have found a better solution to eliminate this error code, then you can share your experience in the comment section below.